Health Program that assists low income families with children, pregnant, aged, blind, or disabled people. Verifications are not required to apply but may be requested during the application process.
Ways to apply:
Adult Individuals and Families with Children
- Online at the ePass website
- Phone by calling 910-798-3500, Option 4 http://9107983500
- You can print the application (English and Spanish) and mail it to 1650 Greenfield Street, Wilmington, NC 28401
- Print and fax the application (English and Spanish) to 910-798-7824
- In person at 1650 Greenfield Street, Wilmington, NC 28401
- Applications may be mailed upon request
If you are pregnant, and/or have a child/children age(s) 5 and under, you may be eligible for Women Infants and Children (WIC) services by calling 910-798-3500, option 5
Long Term Care Assistance (Skilled Nursing)
- Includes the following programs: Skilled Nursing, Community Alternative Program (CAP), Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE/Elderhaus)
- Appointments are not required, but can be made by calling 910-798-3500, option 4
- To print an application (English and Spanish)
Special Assistance in a Licensed Assisted Living Facility or In-Home
- Requires Face-to-Face interview
- Appointments are not required, however, are available by calling 910-798-3500, option 4
- Medicaid recipients may be eligible for transportation to a Medicaid provider for authorized services.
- A three-day advance notice is required for in-county trips and a five-day notice is required for out-of-county trips.
- Out-of-county trips must be verified by a physician as necessary.
- For more information contact transportation by calling 910-798-3500 option 7.
*For more information about Medicaid Eligibility, visit the NCDHHS website